[Gameplay demo video coming soon]
Transmission of Sin is a choose your own adventure game. The game is set in an old west town, where the main character looking for a man. The player’s action will not only affect the story but also how other characters in the world behaves.
The team is in the process of polishing and fixing bugs, will release a full version in the future.
- Development time: Global Game Jam 2018 (48 hours)
- Unreal Engine 4.18.3 (C++ Bases + Blueprints)
- PC / Mac
What I Did:
- Player controller input with XBox controller and keyboard.
- Player interaction mechanism (talk to NPCs).
- Dialogues and options system by querying the parser class written by teammates and according to player’s progress.
- Custom widget class to display dialogues and options.
Nathan Scott – Producer / Writer
Cheng-Hao “Nick” Chu (me) – Engineer
Trevor Newell – Technical Artist / Animator
Coleman Brcko – Technical Artist / VFX Artist
Rikki Zhuang – Technical Artist
Te Zhang – Technical Artist
Christopher Daughtry – Technical Artist
Mukul Kakroo – Engineer
Sai Upadhyayula – Engineer
Ekshit Nalwaya – Engineer
Ashton Newell – Artist
Alyssa Evensen – Artist / Character Model Artist